Injustice: Gods Among Us

joec0x

Comes out next month! Hoping to get some sweet macros from everyone as well as making them myself!

jpearl81

Injustice God among us

Anyone playing IGAU? Gonna try to make some macros for a few characters if anyone is interested

Rocket

Some sepical moves for harly

i just decided to put the combos to a button its my first time so criticize away:D

Attachments

• Pop.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3
  • Silly slide (farster dash).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2
  • tantrum Stance.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 1
  • combo.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6
  • Heads up.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:

Rocket

con...

o by the way you have to be on the left side of the fight for these top actually:( work right

Attachments

• hit.vkm
  • play doctor.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 1
  • pleezed to meat you.vkm
  • Hi pudden.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2
  • line of fire.vkm

jpearl81

nothing really worth posting just basic stuff, i can't get the timing down for any of nightwing's more advanced combos.

noonoo390

so i have basically all the special moves and combos for green lantern recorded perfectly the reason why i didn't upload them was because its useless online. i can't seem to hit people with combos who button mash all the time. so u know what i did . at first when i made the combos i assign 3 to the right tac switches that only work on the right side of the screen and vice verse to the left. 6 combos in all. like i said doesn't work against human players because they block and button mash.

then i recorded the special moves the same. 3 on right, side vice versa. these work better than combos. you know the hadouken type moves cheesing lol.

i also made a button masher macro for the right stick when press just button mashes b,x,y. not a because thats my power button. this has won me a ton of games and like ten in a row one time by just pressing the right stick all the time .

heres the thing while i'm button mashing i use the left stick to move in any direction causing me to do combos and special moves better than if i just recorded them.