[is it worth it?]

Is It worth it me buy a new odin raven controller from viking360.com cause ive been reading the forms and a lot or few are having problems with there new controller. Yes im new to the site and was just wondering if it really is worth the money and i know that its usb programme mod but with so many people saying some parts of the controller dont work all this and more so i would people to send me messages saying what they think snd why its worth is cause i could to a different site and just buy one there with out all the hustle.

modded matt

99% of people who have problems with the viking is because they are not as smart as the mod. It is very rare that a controller actually has to be returned. The viking controller is the best on the market, and backed with a good waranty. It has all the functions you could ever want and more. i am not going to try and convince you to buy it, all I will say is if you want the best, viking is what you should get.

Xx Binno xX

I will say i had problems at first with this modded controller but it was just dumb problems and I wasn't taking the time to figure out how to work it. Once you figure out how to work this controller you will love it. I have some tutorials on how to the use the new hex editor programming the controller and how to get the quick scope mod tutorial. check out my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/xxbinnoxx

Thanks guys for all support ill be buying the odin raven controller then. p.s is it hard to programme and could i contact you guys on hmm say xbox live when i get a new xbox 360 this september 25th thanks again.

obo

the raven is worth it. But if i were you, i would wait just a bit. THeres a new controller coming out soon. So i would strongly suggest taking a look at that first.

Oh and when i do get this modded controller could you guy tell me which is the fastest modes for these games» cod4 cod5 and mw2 also halo reach when it comes out. p.s this is my second modded controller.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
I will say i had problems at first with this modded controller but it was just dumb problems and I wasn't taking the time to figure out how to work it. Once you figure out how to work this controller you will love it. I have some tutorials on how to the use the new hex editor programming the controller and how to get the quick scope mod tutorial. check out my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/xxbinnoxx
I remeber a few of your problems binno...some where right in the directions. Like that one problem you had with the player 4 LED comming on when you boot the controller. But that's how the all in one driver works. Sorry binno for using you as an example. But that's just how stupid some problems are.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

jayjoes said:
Thanks guys for all support ill be buying the odin raven controller then. p.s is it hard to programme and could i contact you guys on hmm say xbox live when i get a new xbox 360 this september 25th thanks again.
Hit me up on xbox If you want my gamertag Is Aszhulz. You can also go to the download drivers page and watch the Odins raven programming tutorial.