Is there a library for the NEW macro controller?

fst2011

Hello everyone,

I was hoping there might be a library list of rune's for the new macro. If yes can someone please post the link...if not, can someone please look into making one. I would do this myself but I'm really not good at this. Matter of fact I'm going to need to watch the old videos again just to get the hang of making my own custom runes. Thanks guys and look forward to seeing this list grow and grow.....

bonefisher

Viking is working on this and when this is available hopefully soon! This should take place in your Viking Forge login site! You can copy the example from the Public Forge Call of Duty Example 3-2-2014 which it will go over to your own Rune Pack to download and to see how things go! Hopefully soon you will see some peoples masterpieces to use and learn from!

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry thought I answered this one already but could not any posts. There is a public library, however, right now only the Viking Staff can submit to the library. This is to prevent the public library from getting gummed up with "junk runepacks" during the phase where everybody is still trying out and testing with the new software. The library is built into the new Viking Forge.

After awhile, we'll open it up so you can submit your runepacks to the public area for others to copy into their private library. Also we'll be adding youtube video links and the ability to attach an instruction sheet and looking for other suggestions on ways we can ensure the runepacks that go into the public area are quality. We ended up with a free-for-all on the XBOX 360 library :)