Is there a way to make a code that auto-selects

BLaZeRyDa401

Me and my friend was talking about this today. Itd be really cool to have code that auto-selects. Similar to the program PTFB Pro ( http://www.ptfbpro.com/ ) thats an auto clicker program but if there was a way to auto select with the controller thatd be cool. I know that the mod chip has no way of knowing whats on the screen but if the code was able to press a certain button after a certain amount of time it could work. For example if you had the auto select mode on then like clicked in the right thumbstick that would become like recording mode and then you started selecting things like when you clicked in the thumbstick then you pressed A and then you went down twice on the left thumbstick and pressed A again then waited like 5 seconds and pressed A again then 4 seconds later you pressed X and then you would like click in the right thumbstick again and it would repeat exactly what you did and the time you waited per select over and over would that be possible :)

odingalt

Staff member
I think you're talking about what I would call a 'macro recorder'.

It's harder to program than you think :). Personally I am waiting for the 'next generation' of controllers before we get into software that is this advanced. It's a lot of work to write the software for the current Viking controllers since they only hook up to 8-10 of the buttons. If we ever got a mod chip that hooked up to all the buttons, we would definitely be looking to bundle it with some windows software to allow you to build your own macros like you are describing.