Javelin Glitch code

Status
Not open for further replies.

a42ozslushie

///UPDATE inserted by admin:
The Javelin Glitch was patched yesterday, 12/11/2009. The Javelin mode will no longer work. Twas fun while it lasted! :)
///

Hey there is this new glitch involving the javelin. The glitch is where you switch to your javelin(Y), press the right bumper without releasing your grenade and press y again putting the semtex back into your inventory and releasing the right bumper. It sounds complicated but it is quite simple. You have to use a semtex grenade though. You just run up to people with your javelin out and once they kill you a missile comes out and kills everyone in your radius. If you could please make a code for this that would be much appreciated for the heat of battle. I would like to see this code made for the duo.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Thats stupid. But by the way, anything these controllers do break that same rule. I'm glad that PSN dosn't ban anyone...

a42ozslushie

I am still pretty confident about not getting band as in Halo 2 everyone super jumping and in COD 5 getting under the maps. There are too many people that do the glitches so you can not get banned for it. That Twitter feed is just trying to scare you so you will not do it. I still would like to see a code for this glitch though :mrgreen:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
When I said thats stupid I meant trying to ban people caught glitching, not the glitch itself (I just wasn't sure if that was clear). If your too lazy to remove the glitches, thats too bad, and people are going to take advantage of them. Espesially when you have to pay for your Live! I hear that they can legaly give your X-box a virus if they find out that it's modded (that would be to play burned games most likley) just because it's in the "terms and conditions" that are like 8 pages long and continually added to. most likley, they had a sentence in the one that you agreed to saying that they could add to the terms and conditoins whenever they want, and you have to follow those too. It's so open ended, they can do what ever they want. I hate it when big companies try to push everyone around like that.

a42ozslushie

Yeah I know it is stupid for people getting punished so severly. One of my buddies got his entire IP adress blocked out from the x-box live servers for modding!

odingalt

Staff member
a42ozslushie said:
I am still pretty confident about not getting band as in Halo 2 everyone super jumping and in COD 5 getting under the maps. There are too many people that do the glitches so you can not get banned for it. That Twitter feed is just trying to scare you so you will not do it. I still would like to see a code for this glitch though :mrgreen:

I agree. I doubt there are mass suspensions for the use of this glitch. More likely, the game developers are now alerted and will work to close the loophole in an XBOX Live patch.

The permanent bans from the XBOX Live service are for piracy, or people who hack their XBOX 360's and then make and use patched cheat discs to cheat on live. If you're not pirating or running patched discs, then at worst you could receive a short suspension. I've seen friends get suspensions for minor things like advertising modding services in their gamertag

odingalt

Staff member
Attached to this post, Javelin Glitch code for Odin's Raven:

http://www.viking360.com/downloads/12.03.2009 - Odins Raven - CODMW2 - 'The Works'.rar

Hold right tac to change rapidfire modes, Player 4 LED flashes the selected mode. Tap right tac to turn rapidfire on/off, Player 4 LED turns on/off.

1.High fire rate
2.Slow fire rate
3.Jitter mod (per user requests – experimental)
4.Three-round burst
5.Five-round burst
6.*New* ‘Mimic’ Mode (akimbos)
7.*New* 'Javelin' Mode
8.Sniper Mode

Hold left tac switch to change reload glitch modes, Player 3 LED flashes the selected mode. Tap left tac switch to turn reload glitch on/off, Player 3 LED turns on off.

1.ACR, M4A1
2.M16
3.Vector
4.FAL, MP5K, UMP45
5.SCAR-H
6.FAMAS
7.L86 LSW
8.MG4, RPD

Sniper Mode: When sniper mode is selected, holding left trigger automatically zooms and holds breath at the same time.

Reload glitch: Hitting ‘x’ before emptying your clip, or hitting ‘x’ just after emptying your clip, will enable you to start shooting again sooner than with the reload glitch disabled.

Mimic Mode for Akimbos: Tired of holding BOTH left and right triggers for your Akimbo pistols? This mode solves your problem. Put the controller into Mimic mode. Save your strength, left index finger. Pull the right trigger only, and watch both pistols fire. Works for full-auto, semi-auto and singe-fire pistols. Recommend that you turn rapidfire off when using full-autos, and turn rapidfire on when using semi or single-fire pistols.

Javelin Mode: Put the controller into Mode 7. Choose a class where Javelin is your secondary weapon. Bring up your rifle, and hit the Left Tactile switch. The controller will automatically perform the Javelin glitch. Run up to an enemy, die, and watch fireworks rain from the sky!

Glocks

The Javelin Glictch is freaking stuiped, the only people that use this glitch are people that cant get a kill and 12yr old punk kids that dont care if the die. GROW UP if u use this.

odingalt

Staff member
Glocks said:
The Javelin Glictch is freaking stuiped, the only people that use this glitch are people that cant get a kill and 12yr old punk kids that dont care if the die. GROW UP if u use this.

Infinity Ward will patch this glitch soon enough. I just do as I'm told by my customers lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.