Jitter for M16

odingalt

Staff member
Actually the jitter is the same as COD:MW2 and COD:MW before that. Grab any of the jitter mods from the macro library. For the most part I use the x,y,y and usually the medium speed version for starters.

It sort of depends on if you just want the fastest back-to-back 3-round bursts or if you are going more for a spray effect.

odingalt said:
Actually the jitter is the same as COD:MW2 and COD:MW before that. Grab any of the jitter mods from the macro library. For the most part I use the x,y,y and usually the medium speed version for starters.

It sort of depends on if you just want the fastest back-to-back 3-round bursts or if you are going more for a spray effect.

Was there new macros posted in the library? Last time I checked I didn't see any jitter mods! Which of the jitter modz would be the best for back to back 3-rounds burts? For faster kills!

odingalt

Staff member
Possibly the x,y,y slow? Go the macro library and click on COD:MW2 - the jitter macros also work on BlackOps.

JLIT

NYjetsNY1 said:
for best speed that is correct ^ but if ur long range xyy med is good for m16s and g11

Interesting how medium jitter doesn't through off aim for long range on the G11... thanks for tip

smallx

JLIT said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
for best speed that is correct ^ but if ur long range xyy med is good for m16s and g11

Interesting how medium jitter doesn't through off aim for long range on the G11... thanks for tip

Do you know whats best for m16? yy slow or xyy med?

JLIT

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
G11 with steady aim and Y,Y slow you can snipe with that without aiming down the sights

Hmmm sounds like a good idea... Care to share any of your VKS? It interests me to see how users like to layout their pages