jitter issue

vamtnz

I have a little glitch that I need help with.
I am using a rag with black ops 3 and an M8A7 with jitter mode 3. It works perfect until
I get to my last 30 rounds of ammo and then it just jitters out of control and no sound
and no firing but the ammo disappears. Has anyone else come across this issue?
Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
If I recall, the "classic" jitter wouldn't work right once you're down to one clip. The jitter exploits a bug in the gun re-load animation. But when you don't have a clip to re-load with, the animation changes and then jitter can't exploit it.

There are different jitters. Sprint jitter would exploit something to do with the animation of the hands when sprinting forward. Turbo knife in a weird way was basically a jitter-type mod that exploited the animation of the knife hands. I'm not an expert just commenting from the outside, but when I used to play a lot of older COD games using classic "XYY" jitter, it wouldn't work right once you were down to your last clip.

bonefisher

I have a little glitch that I need help with.
I am using a rag with black ops 3 and an M8A7 with jitter mode 3. It works perfect until
I get to my last 30 rounds of ammo and then it just jitters out of control and no sound
and no firing but the ammo disappears. Has anyone else come across this issue?
Thanks
It will do that if there is no more ammo in clip. Use Scavenger perk! So you don't get low.