Jitter mod: No more "hold X to pick up weapon" glitch

Hey guys been working on my own jitter mod to try fix the "hold X to pick up" weapon glitch that happens when you try shoot when there's a gun on the ground and the gun jams up and won't shoot. I suppose ive fixed it. Heres a video I threw together using the theatre mode on BO2. Sorry that there is no sound, but as you can see it works great, it doesn't shoot real fast but the gun still jitters[video=youtube;XJ8qq8wQ7kU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8qq8wQ7kU[/video]

Attachments

• XYY Jitter mod (reduced glitching with weapons on the ground).vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 33
Last edited:

bonefisher

Still doing the same thing! Not working for me! Nice try! For first minute or so I thought it might work then it started to show up with the same problems!

SHawking

Just to add my 'review' in there, it's the same thing for me - i.e. it glitches up when used like the previous post-patch jitter macros. I play on a 7 sensitivity though, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Just to add my 'review' in there, it's the same thing for me - i.e. it glitches up when used like the previous post-patch jitter macros. I play on a 7 sensitivity though, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Hmm ok this sucks, it works for me, i remember when i was making this macro, i turned the speed up and it jammed up, you could try increasing the speed or reducing it. I hate posting new topics and the frigging macro's dont work for other people lol i feel bad

bonefisher

No worries new zealander it all good! It happens all the time because of different connections! Like my fastest rapid fire might be slow to you but then jams for someone else! but there is a sweet spot for everyone! That's why you keep kickin them out to give everyone to test!