jitter mod questions

xbox23007

Can someone please tell me how to set up jitter mod in the best way possible. When playing wager matches online jitter mod doesn't work at all. And is there anyway possible you can aim and use jitter?

Xbox23007

WetterThanWater

How doesn't Jitter work in wager? Because I've done it.. And yes, you can aim and use jitter. Just not with Jitter Aim assist on the Left trigger.

I usually just put jitter on a tac. XYY for Shotguns and the M16, and YY for the G11 .

xbox23007

Could you do me a favor and post your jitter setup? Because the setup I downloaded is weird. Because I want slow jitter and fast on the same setup so I can use both but have no idea how. And every time I use the jitter I can't aim because of aim assist.

Thanks sorry I had no clue.

NYjetsNY1

XYY Med/Fast for Shotguns, and YY slow for the G11/M16 is the best.

The aim assist goes on LT. You hold LT to aim + rapid-fire RT so you don't have jitter but good aim long distance.

The jitter is a very fast way to kill someone close up with those guns above but not accurate long distance. That is why I use aim assist on my LT.

I will make you a set with what you requested above when I get home. Any more questions feel free to ask.

NYjetsNY1

xbox23007 said:
Thanks jet I appreciate it. Been looking for a way to combine fast method and slow method jitter :) so thanks.

Basically add macros to this set. Page one is jitter for shotguns, page 2 is jitter for m16. If you want aim-assisted jitter, feel free to add it to LT. Make sure you add LT / RT toggles as well.

Attachments

• Jitter Base Set.vks
    13.1 KB · Views: 40