jitter modes

Desdinova69

how do you activate the jitter modes once they are assigned a slot in the controller :?: whats the y y..... xyy for :?: i never used jitter.... i was making hex files , and figured i put them in.

WetterThanWater

You activate them the exact way that you would use a rapidfire mode. Jitter is just a button sequence that makes 3 burst guns and some shotguns fully automatic. YY and XYY are just different types of jitter. I use YY slow/medium for 3 burst weapons, like M16, G11, M93, and I use XYY fast/Medium for Shotguns, to make them fully automatic.

Also, why is this in Legacy Tech support?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
You activate them the exact way that you would use a rapidfire mode. Jitter is just a button sequence that makes 3 burst guns and some shotguns fully automatic. YY and XYY are just different types of jitter. I use YY slow/medium for 3 burst weapons, like M16, G11, M93, and I use XYY fast/Medium for Shotguns, to make them fully automatic.

Also, why is this in Legacy Tech support?

Great answer, but it seems he has a legacy controller as he is making Hex files. What forum is better? I think this is perfectly fine.

Desdinova69, do you have a controller with 6 tac switches or no? If no, then make a HEX file with jitter with the things Wetter recommended and use that on your controller.

Desdinova69

I have the odin raven , just two tac switches...let me see if i under stand,i hit the tac to the jitter location....then do what hit the yy or xyy buttons to activate?..... also mw2 .... shots pers second? 12.60? thanks for the support, :D

NYjetsNY1

Desdinova69 said:
I have the odin raven , just two tac switches...let me see if i under stand,i hit the tac to the jitter location....then do what hit the yy or xyy buttons to activate?..... also mw2 .... shots pers second? 12.60? thanks for the support, :D
There is a guide for speeds on mw2 under legacy games then mw2. To activate jitter put it on a mode and slot on your hex. Then go to that mode on your controller. Turn on the mode while on that mode. Activate it how you like by either pressing or holding the tac you choose. Then the jitter is on. Hold rt then.

WetterThanWater

Oh, I knew it was a Legacy controller, but I just thought it would be better in "Legacy Viking Software - General Discussions" Other than Tech Support..

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Oh, I knew it was a Legacy controller, but I just thought it would be better in "Legacy Viking Software - General Discussions" Other than Tech Support..

This is technical support, not a general discussion of a legacy controller.

Not being rude, but it is what it is lol... he is requesting help... that = technical support.

Xx Binno xX

Desdinova69 said:
how do you activate the jitter modes once they are assigned a slot in the controller :?: whats the y y..... xyy for :?: i never used jitter.... i was making hex files , and figured i put them in.

This might help if your question hasn't been answered yet. With the jitter assigned to a tact switch you would hold down the tact switch till you get to the slot you have it at. if its on slot 3 you hold till the led flashes 3 times in a row an so on. If its on slot one just hit the tact switch once to turn on the mod and you're there. Then You just hold down the Right trigger and your m16 is ready to own newbs at full auto.