Jitter Patched!

Mokuro

Yep, they just patched the jitter mod in Black Ops 2.

Very very sad news! :(

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ive already debated selling my copy. I dont play it much as is. I just hope this isnt going to be a repeating thing to happen when new titles come out.

V3NYMZ

Yeah I was just about to post a topic on the matter until I saw this one. Did the patch do anything else that would effect users who have a modded controller?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

It was working eairlyier this morning. Ill have to double check before i can confirm it.

Deffenintly confermed! just used it online with my ragnarok on jitter setting #3 and it works fine on the S12. I was killing multiple people with it. Still its not a very powerful shotgun. The dual pistols work as well with jitter.

Last edited:
I used the S12 last night went 42-6 with it... It needs long barrel and laser sight a lot more then the remmington.... I found it SUPER fustrating until I unlocked those.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

What i dont like is it dosent spray like the remington would. It shots strate forward. U have to swearve left to right to mimic the spray that the remington would cover. That and it has crap for damage power. Its a good thing that I mainly stick to harrdcore matches so the damage is usually one shot. Its fun to use in hardcore kill confermed!

I will try it in HC, I don't think the in game stats for each weopon in black ops 2 is accurate at all... It shows the S12 only 1 bar less damage then the 870... But we all know that's a crock

z-man

Could it be a timing thing, where if things were changed slightly it would work again? It definitely still works with the s12, I just got diamonds and was looking forward to heading back to the Remington, what a bummer.