Jitterbug Fix

This doesn't fully fix the issue, but it improves it, there is one issue though:

- You can't do it while there is anything on your screen that requires you to hold down "X" (Sentry Guns, A.G.R, Dropped Weapons)

I only have it made for the fast method on tactical. You MUST put it on the RT.

Credits to fisherguy222 for finding the fix while we were playing in a game.

Attachments

• JitterBugFixFastTactical.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

bonefisher

So when the guns start gathering around showing that you can grab by hitting X it doesn't have issues? It still shoots correctly?

Last edited:

bonefisher

Yes everything you put down and weapons! Other words anything that had X in the macro caused this! They also wrote code on the Y for those two guns! 870 & KSG

Last edited:

bonefisher

I had a couple after that original that does the same when the guns drop no dice! Have fun trying! Hope you get it! For me I'm not wasting effort...I take as loss!

Last edited:

SHawking

Do you need to have a tactical set-up in order for this to work (i.e. will this work with the default button layout)? Also, I'm assuming Dexterity is a standard in order for this to work?

Many thanks for the macro mate :D

Hey guys I just finished working on one of my own jitters, been trying to get past the "hold X to pick weapon up", I have a jitter that still shoots even if there's weapons on the ground. I used the theatre mode to merge a bunch of clips together of me walking on top of a weapon and shooting. Will upload the video to youtube then put the video in this thread, then upload the macro in here