Jump & Drop Shot Demo Video

noonoo390

anybody wanna try and make these i would but not home right now [video=youtube;FN2V7HimL-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN2V7HimL-Q[/video]

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I already got something like this. I have a all in one tac that does RF+aim+drop and it would be very easy to jump before hitting the tac button if u wanted to do a jump aim RF + dropshot. U can find like 44 macros with this one i explained in ModdingBros sticky thread on the first page 9 threads down. There is a media-fire folder u can download and it has like 20 turbo knifes with repetitive knifing for any class, button layout or perk set possible. Also has 3 different standard RFs two for the FAL and 1 for the SMR. There are also 4 different all in one tac opperated RF+aim+dropshot for default and tactical users for the FAL & SMR. There is 6 different jitter modes 3 RT slow meduim fast jitters and 3 tac slow medium fast jitters with double tap where on tap of the button fires two jitter rounds or u can hold it down for full jitter. Also they are all mule kick jitters where if u hold the LT with it it will akimbo jitter. There is also auto sprint, hold breath LT, akimbo RT, 2 full auto dropshot+aim for tactical and default users, a LS canceler, RS canceler, full auto aim+fire tac operated, drop B, fast weapon swap, zombie aim and 2 secondary repetitive knifing macros for default and tactical users. I have a buch more i just haven't added yet and I'm going to start on fast reloads for all weapons some time this week.

Last edited:

noonoo390

i already got something like this. I have a all in one tac that does rf+aim+drop and it would be very easy to jump before hitting the tac button if u wanted to do a jump aim rf + dropshot. U can find like 44 macros with this one i explained in moddingbros sticky thread on the first page 9 threads down. There is a media-fire folder u can download and it has like 20 turbo knifes with repetitive knifing for any class, button layout or perk set possible. Also has 3 different standard rfs two for the fal and 1 for the smr. There are also 4 different all in one tac opperated rf+aim+dropshot for default and tactical users for the fal & smr. There is 6 different jitter modes 3 rt slow meduim fast jitters and 3 tac slow medium fast jitters with double tap where on tap of the button fires two jitter rounds or u can hold it down for full jitter. Also they are all mule kick jitters where if u hold the lt with it it will akimbo jitter. There is also auto sprint, hold breath lt, akimbo rt, 2 full auto dropshot+aim for tactical and default users, a ls canceler, rs canceler, full auto aim+fire tac operated, drop b, fast weapon swap, zombie aim and 2 secondary repetitive knifing macros for default and tactical users. I have a buch more i just haven't added yet and i'm going to start on fast reloads for all weapons some time this week.
wow thanks

odingalt

Staff member
I just want to let everyone know that I personally think superman jump is stupid and ineffective.

But I thank everyone who uses superman jump in games because I enjoy shooting them in the face as they lay down.

With that said I have agreed to add some other "dropshot" type modes (starting with the Ragnarok as usual), they will be under the "dropshot" menu. I suppose we should add superman jump and kneelshot (same as dropshot except your guy kneels instead). What do you think?

WHITE is right that the best way to do a superman is to push A and then do a dropshot, but nobody listens, they just look at the mod list on the website and say "omfgzc it duzn have suprman jump omgz". So I guess I need to add it at least for marketing purposes.