Jump & Drop Shot Macro For Fal (Semi-Auto)

SHawking

Guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a Jump + Drop Shot macro for the Fal (assigned to a tac switch)? I currently use the RF macro that NYJets made for the gun, but in terms of finding a Jump & Drop Shot macro, I've only been able to find them for full-auto weapons (which the Fal isn't).

Thanks so much for any help :)

bonefisher

Here are two one with just hip firing and one with aiming! Use these on a tac!

Attachments

• Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized)JUMP + DROP and Aim.vkm
    992 bytes · Views: 9
  • Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized)JUMP + DROP TAC.vkm
    992 bytes · Views: 10

SHawking

Thanks so much for the help again Bonefisher; honestly, it means a great deal that you'd take the time to help mate :)

I'll test these out within the next few hours and let you know how they go.

SHawking

Just tested the macros out Bonefisher - both in general online multiplayer and within offline custom games (with the macros themselves being attached to separate tacs) - and they don't unfortunately work. Or rather, better put, they occasionally work. The issue is when the drop-shot element comes in and you are fully prone on the floor, the FAL/gun just 'jitters/glitches' and doesn't fire out any bullets. In many cases I just became a sitting (or rather lying) duck ha!

Could anything be done to make the above macros work on prone? If it helps, I am using NYJets recent FAL RF macro on the RT.

bonefisher

When you do this let go of the left stick or it will glitch! Try that and tell me if they work! You still aim with right stick! You don't have to pull RT for it to shoot just release tac when you finish the kill!

Last edited:

bonefisher

If you want just a jump drop just X out the rt in the editor and then you can use you regular RT to do the shooting

SHawking

Well, I'm an idiot it seems; they both work great when I don't touch the left stick, so my apologies Bonefisher :)

It's going to take some getting used (i.e. letting go of the left stick when firing as well as jump/drop-shotting in general), but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. Thanks again for your help!

bonefisher

You can use LS when your in the air but not when your on the ground moving the left stick will try to make you start to crawl canceling what you are trying to do!

Last edited: