Just a courtesy. Black Ops 1

I should have posted a link?

• Yes. I'm an Internet noob.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unless you have been sequestered under a rock, you know that backwards compatibility for the Xbox One is a thing. The original Black Ops is coming out and I, for one, think it's a good idea to port the originals (mods) or create new ones.

So, how's everybody feeling, now you know that the best darn Call of Duty ever is coming out? Or are you the news elite, sniffing reddit, and bellowing in your glory saying things like "I knew that!"

COD:MW2 is still the long-time favorite amongst the hardcore!
People think MW2 and COD4 are the best. Me personally, I am a Treyarch fan.

Moving forward, Infinity Ward doesn't have the original design team it had when making those games so IMHO it's unlikely COD 2016 will manage to capture the nostalgia of past games. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to see what they do. I've been bored out of my mind with Black Ops 3. And with Blops 1 coming out its just the icing on the cake.

modded matt

Cod 4 was the best Cod game made It is what pulled people into FPS and changed the face of the franchise.

After that, WAW was probably the funnest game followed by BO1 after that, the rest of them are just garbage regurgitation of the same old same old crap over and over but you think Destiny is repetitive....