Just a little confused...

o0faint0o

This may be a stupid question to some of you on this forum, however it has me quite confused so I was hoping one of you guys could help me.

Okay so say I was to buy the Thor's Hammer controller. Now I love both GoW2 and MW2, so I'm wondering how I would go about changing games?

By this I am referring to using something like the GoW2 rapid fire + perfect active reload mod, and the MW2 mod which includes the jitter mode. Now say I was playing GoW2 using the rapid fire + perfect active mod, but then wanted to play MW2, how would I SWITCH TO THE MODS designed for MW2 like the jitter and sniper mode? Would I have to plug the controller into my computer and adjust which one I want to use from there? Or am I only able to have one driver mod on my controller at a time?

Help on this would be appreciated,

Ben

If you wanted the perfect reload etc on GoW2 and the Sniper mode etc on MW2 you would need to re program your controller each time.

However, if you didn't want the extras like perfect reload, you only wanted rapid fire, I would use the All-in-one preset which contains both a rapidfire mode for both.