Just bought chip

stunnedjack

So i just bought a chip from foundmy.com, but i have a cg2, and theres really nothing that shows how to install on a cg2.

stunnedjack

i actualy just looked at those, and they really dont explain much. really messy, and do all those wires need to be wired. Or do i have to choose between duo or sleeper.

theblur1

you have to choose between duo and sleeper. duo has the two tactile switches and sleeper used the sync button to change mode / turn RF on and off.

stunnedjack

ok, thanks. and can i just wire it for mw2, thats all i will be using it for, so i need to wire to all the spots or just spots required for mw2, ie.. sync button, right trigger, power, ground. idk if im missing any

IrishStyle

stunnedjack said:
ok, thanks. and can i just wire it for mw2, thats all i will be using it for, so i need to wire to all the spots or just spots required for mw2, ie.. sync button, right trigger, power, ground. idk if im missing any

If you are going to do it, you might as well do the full install otherwise you wont be getting the most out of it without the glitches and such.

stunnedjack

also got another qick question.

Could i wire directly to the player 3 and 4 led insted of having to wire to those tiny little spots, ie spot L, AND K

stunnedjack

ok, thanks. and also the sync, button. could i solder to the middle pin on the sync button, or do i have to go to the F spot.

or is there a better place?

IrishStyle

stunnedjack said:
ok, thanks. and also the sync, button. could i solder to the middle pin on the sync button, or do i have to go to the F spot.

or is there a better place?

That spot is fine too. I still use the middle pin of the sync button.