Just got my macro today looks cool but i can't get any mods to work...

I just recieved my Macro controller in the mail today am very excited to use it the only problem is that every mod i try for the controller doesn't seem to work right. I have checked the descriptions of the mods and equipped the proper perks/equipment but im not really seeing anything but skips and random gun changes. I read that batteries could cause issues so i made sure that wasn't the case by trying two diffrent sets of fresh battries. Does anyone have any premade setups that work for sure no issues or is this par for the course in the modded controller game? I ll try to enclose my .vks i have used so people can see what i am working with. thank you in advance for any and all assisatance in this matter.View attachment BO2 first.vks

edit: not sure if it was/is the patch that came down today that is messing up all the mods I installed. I have watched the instructional vids at least a dozen times so I think it may just be a matter of having to wait to find the new proper speeds. Although any advice would be great for making/editing mods.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Can we just start with one mod in particular and work from there? The controller, out of the box, comes with a plain jane dual-trigger rapidfire. Goal #1 should be to load a basic rapidfire and try to shoot the FAL at about 8.0 sps.

There are a lot of lousy macros out there honestly some customers have made it a mess for the rest of us constantly posting low quality junk that doesn't really work for everybody, nobody ever removes the stuff that doesn't work.

http://www.viking360.com/library/?macro=83

Download this one, assign it to your RT, open up the speed multiplier and actually reduce it (8.9 sps is too fast for FAL in BO2 it will result in skipping), then try to shoot the FAL rifle in an offline match.

im fairly sure it isn't a problem with my controller, im sorry if i didn't clairify in my edit, but more an issue with the update they did an hour before i got my controller in the mail on BO2. Im just forced now to start making my own earlier than i was planning to.

bonefisher

Try this setup that I put together for you to try! The hammer glitch LS I use for running!

Attachments

• BO2game.vks
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
Thank you I will try this tomorrow when I get online, although what does this mod do? One of the biggest questions/problems I'm having is I don't know what the mods are suppose to look like when working proper. I sorry to be so naive when it comes to this but I want to make sure I get a good handle on what is what so I can create/edit mods to suit my play style and not have to bug and bother the community every time I change a class and need a new mod.

bonefisher

before you start playing online....go into private match to start testing things! The first one on the set is for a Fal if it starts to skip while shooting you have to turn down the multiplier to 2.48 since other people is having success with that speed or maybe lower for your connection! Second one is for the Fal but equiped with akimbo for your dual pistols! Test your pistols! Third one is SMR with Akimbo! Fourth set is for the 870 & KSG shotguns make sure to use dexterity perk with these! Last set for your sniper class with a pistol with LT quickscope or you can use overkill perk like I do like dsr sniper rifle and fal combo! The Hammer Glitch LS is what I use for running...just click the LS once ...light should be on the 2 spot telling you it is on so you don't have keep pushing to run fast....I just leave on because it helps you to snap in to things faster! All I can say is TEST TEST TEST and good luck! ENJOY! ALso I equiped everything with a on/off with the RF's in case you pick up an auto weapon to shoot!

thanks for all your help i have been testing and tweaking all day and am making some progress i will keep you updated if intersted but so far so good in offline matches and the few online i have tried, but i am still trying to get a feeling for testing between offline and the lag with online even though i run 44 mbs per sec down and 6 up. Upon my research through the forums i have noticed sensitivity may have a bearing on the mods so i have started playing with a 14 again i just need to get used to the speed again. I wanted to take the time though and thank all that had taken their time and helped me with my issues i do appreciate it as i know your time is your own and you could use it in other ways and you chose to use it to help me! So far i am very happy with the controller as before i wouldn't use the single/triple burst weapons since i have a fast trigger finger on occasion but not constantly since my nerves have been sapped and shot by meds(long story) this makes it so i can enjoy the game on a more even level as everyone else. Thank you again.