just orderd a controller have a question

Fraleigh

i just ordered a tyrs hand.
i know theres alrdy 8mods on it but it i go to the program and only leave like 4 mods on it do i still have to scycle through all 8 modes? like this
do i still have to go through the other 4 to get back to the 1st 4?

1-mod
2-mod
3-mod
4-mod

NYjetsNY1

Fraleigh said:
i just ordered a tyrs hand.
i know theres alrdy 8mods on it but it i go to the program and only leave like 4 mods on it do i still have to scycle through all 8 modes? like this
do i still have to go through the other 4 to get back to the 1st 4?

1-mod
2-mod
3-mod
4-mod

Good question. I had an odin's raven before, and if you don't use all 8-modes you only have to cycle between the modes you used. So if you are using 4 modes, you can go straight from mode 4 to mode 1.

odingalt

Staff member
If you use the rapidfire customization software aka the legacy software, you should be able to only use two or three modes. So it'll scroll 1..2..3....1..2..3... you won't have to scroll through 'emtpy' modes to to speak.

Fraleigh

odingalt said:
If you use the rapidfire customization software aka the legacy software, you should be able to only use two or three modes. So it'll scroll 1..2..3....1..2..3... you won't have to scroll through 'emtpy' modes to to speak.

perfect cause i just want to have like 3-4 setings so i can change fast

odingalt

Staff member
Don't forget you also can set a combination to turn the mod on and off without having to scroll through all the modes.