Just Ordered A Macro Controller

DM RoseTyler

And was wondering how long does it usually take to get to the UK? I chose the Express version of whatever the most expensive was

DM RoseTyler

How do you track your controller?

like IDK how to do it, it's the first time i've ever bought anything to be delivered to my house?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
When you purchased the controller you should of made an account and you can sign back in and find your order.

DM RoseTyler

Yeah but I just ordered it, I didn't make an account before doing so :/ so I just need to sit and wait for it to arrive or is there anyway to link the purchase to a new account?

odingalt

Staff member
If you received an e-mail receipt, you should have an account (it generated automatically). Try logging in and ask it to re-send your password, to the e-mail address that you received the receipt at.

DM RoseTyler

Thanks dude, I have wanted a pad like this one for years I'm certain it's worth the cash, i'll make a review if I like it and show its uses in fighting games for anyone wanting to see its effect in SF4 & Tekken :)

DM RoseTyler

Yep, the controller arrived in the UK today where yesterday it was in tenesee which almost guarentees that it will arrive tomorrow. super excite :)