Just received my new Ragnarok, is there a way to enable fast reload in Black Ops 2?

z-man

I experimented with each of the 10 setting but none of them seemed to work, is there a setting I can enable that will allow this to work?

Thank you,
Z

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok for BO2 u will have to find the right speed setting for fast reloads. No one has posted reload speeds yet. U will want to use reload classes 1-4. The 5-10 reload classes were made for MW3. If u want to access turbo knives u have to hold the tac buttonu hold back button and click the right stick. If u hold all three down there are 3 classes. U want to be on class 3 for BO2. That means the led will blink 3 times. There is also auto-sprint where u hold tac + back + left stick.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U should check out thermalM16 thread. Its under BO2 complete setting list. He has already dialed a lot of good settings in. He will be updating it soon to accomindate fast reloads for BO2. Just remember settings 1-4 are the YY versions of fast reloads and those are the ones u want to use 5-7 are the semtex reloads for MW3. The semtex cancler isnt a very reliable fast reload method for BO2.