LED 3 and 4 will not turn off

Jaikor

Hey all I just recived my controller xD I was testing it and now I press tac switch + A and the led 3 still on and for led 4 I press tac + D-pad down and nothing they stay on...
what can i do to fix this ?

EDIT:
Nevermind I fixed the LED stuff..... Now I'm using driver 1.1 back because when I update to 1.2b my controller keeps like auto pressing the back button
I'm going to try fix this and post any result thanks xD
EDIT:
when I update to 1.2b I still keep getting the problem that it keeps spamming the back button dunno why

btw if I use driver 1.1.. where can I download the program for customize the speeds for that version or should I use the 1.2 program for that ?

it's a ragnarok controller

greetings

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Jaikor,

If you are on v1.1 driver you can use any software. The latest public versions of everything are on the support page on vikingdigital.com. I will take a look at the bug on v1.2b when I get back from vacation. That back button is when the autospot is turned on. When holding mod switch and tapping button A it should turn that off but sounds like it's not doing that.

Jaikor

Hey Odin Just upgraded to 1.2b again, and when I unplug it from the pc it begins the the back button spamming,, so I hit tac button + A and done problem solve ,,, tho when u release other fixed beta try looking at that,, dunno if it's only mine controller doing this when upgrading...

have been playing MW3 these days and everything seems working good,, haven't tried dropshot yet tho,,, I've been mesing around with the quickscope speed and got some nice speeds xD

regards

odingalt

Staff member
jaikor thanks for reporting back. I think I know what's going on in my firmware. The first time you flash v1.2b into your controller it thinks that the auto spot (back button spamming) is supposed to be turned on when in reality is should start out as being turned off.