LED Lights behind the buttons?

SUP3RS0N1CC

The title says it all. I recently watched a review on the Odin's Raven (The controller I am going to get this christmas) and the ABXY, RB and LB buttons and more had LED lights behind them. I am buying all of the attachments for the controller (PS3 Joysticks, 3.5mm Jack, Black controller Shell, and blue LED ring color. Does the controller automatically come with LEDs behind the ABXY, RB and LB buttons?

Ben

SUP3RS0N1CC said:
The title says it all. I recently watched a review on the Odin's Raven (The controller I am going to get this christmas) and the ABXY, RB and LB buttons and more had LED lights behind them. I am buying all of the attachments for the controller (PS3 Joysticks, 3.5mm Jack, Black controller Shell, and blue LED ring color. Does the controller automatically come with LEDs behind the ABXY, RB and LB buttons?

Well that sounds to me like a XCM case on the controller. If you want this either contact support with details of what you want and they will give you a quote or email the guy who runs http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com

If your in the UK let me know, I can hook you up ;)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That's an xcm, you've got to talk directly to fredrow at eastseattle and work something out. I think he has some with lights behind clear sticks now too.

SUP3RS0N1CC

So does this cost alot more, or is it at a fair price? I'm already buying like a 260 dollar controller, is this around like 50 bucks?