led wrong side

modded matt

ok, when I hooked it all up and tested the controller with the duo test program, (watching the video) it looked as if my leds were backwards, when I tested the stick clicks, the right led light like normal for the blinks which should have been on the left. and when I tested the face buttons the left led light and flashed like it should for the right side...this, according to the video, and just how you would expect it to work (right button right led) made me switch the led landins on the chip, after doing so my controller matched the test program video..but after loading the cod5 w/ sniper code, when I press the right button it turns on rapid fire, and the left led. and vice versa for the sniper mode, so if I switch it back, it dosent match the test progam video...this leads me to think, I either have an odd chip, or the test video is wrong??

other than that it seams to be working corectly.

matt you can add me on msn if you want dreamboxster@gmail.com and ill help all i can. if you follow my diagrams thats the correct way, put it back to original like my diagrams, and lt me know it led #3 or led #4 are blinking.

if you follow my diagrams exactly i will be able to help you alittle more, also read the info in the tut that i added about the pin header.

odingalt

Staff member
Matt you are o.k. I have a mistake in my video. In fact in my video MY LED's are backwards! Something I needed to change but forgot to do !!!