less recoil sps for BO2 guns?

inferno

Before i start going through all the guns does any one have any that all ready work? Or recommend any SPS to start with for a specific gun

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If u set a speed at 4.2 it turns all full autos into a 2 round burst-fire. Its makes any full auto weapon way more accurate for distance shots. Very little recoil. It works real well on ANY full auto weapons but might be a little to slow for core. Its highly deadly in hardcore. I dont play core much so I dont know but if your looking for best accuracy this will give you that accuracy your looking for.

Last edited:

SHawking

When it turns the full-autos to burst weapons W&N, does that mean you have to keep pressing the trigger button every 2 round burst (or can you just hold the trigger button in and let the burst fire repeat itself)?

I know this is the Ragnarok section, but I have a macro if that helps.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
When it turns the full-autos to burst weapons W&N, does that mean you have to keep pressing the trigger button every 2 round burst (or can you just hold the trigger button in and let the burst fire repeat itself)?

I know this is the Ragnarok section, but I have a macro if that helps.
No its just a basic RF. Just hold down the trigger for burst fire. Its like quich 2round burst!