Light Stays On

thatoneguy

I have thorrs hammer i can install "the works" program. I downloaded all newer software. i can get it on controller cause the player 3 and 4 lights are light up but only the player 3 light blinks when i try to change modes and other stuff? The player4 light stays on unless i take out battery or put in bootloader mode. Can someone tell me what i doing wrong and help me. Oh yeah how should i customize my hexediter to where i have quickscope/noscope rapid fire, dropshot, sniper mode, and faster reload. Or if you can create one and send one to me as a hex file, i am kinda new at this . Please

apcoop7

thatoneguy said:
I have thorrs hammer i can install "the works" program. I downloaded all newer software. i can get it on controller cause the player 3 and 4 lights are light up but only the player 3 light blinks when i try to change modes and other stuff? The player4 light stays on unless i take out battery or put in bootloader mode. Can someone tell me what i doing wrong and help me. Oh yeah how should i customize my hexediter to where i have quickscope/noscope rapid fire, dropshot, sniper mode, and faster reload. Or if you can create one and send one to me as a hex file, i am kinda new at this . Please

The reason the player 4 light stays on when installing the works driver is because that's written in the programming. The player 4 led is representing rapid fire. To turn it off you'll need to hold the right trigger, then tap the sync button. To change modes, just tap the sync button once, and however many times it flashes is what mode you are in. The reason the player 3 light is flashing, I assume you're holding the left trigger and tapping the sync button. Please if you take the time to search around, read posts, and watch video tutorials, it will save you a lot of time and/or money.

thatoneguy

Dont you think i havent tried any of that. The only reason i Posted a forum thing is because i have done everything. No matter what combo i use, The player 3 light blinks

apcoop7

The Works driver should work properly with no errors. Based on the info you provided I can only assume it's a user error issue. You can try programming your Thors Hammer with my preset I have created. Follow my instructions closely...

First make sure you have version 0.9.1.1 of the preset editor, and that you have a Thors Hammer (this will not work for Odins Raven or Tyrs Hand)

Starts in mode 0, nothing is on

Turn slot 1 on/off by holding left trigger + tapping sync button. To adjust modes, tap the sync button.
Turn slot 2 on/off by holding right trigger + tapping sync button. To adjust modes, hold X + tap sync button.

I don't feel like typing out the rest so hopefully you can follow along by reading closely

[attachment=0:1gvt7aec]TunedMW2.rar[/attachment:1gvt7aec]

16a7kgk.jpg

If my trusty guide has not helped, you can either use your best friends google or youtube. There are many videos out there to help you. If you still can't figure it out after taking the time to learn this new information, then I would recommend returning your Viking controller :cry:

BTW, only use the 50 sps for the M21

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
The Works driver should work properly with no errors. Based on the info you provided I can only assume it's a user error issue. You can try programming your Thors Hammer with my preset I have created. Follow my instructions closely...

First make sure you have version 0.9.1.1 of the preset editor, and that you have a Thors Hammer (this will not work for Odins Raven or Tyrs Hand)

Turn slot 1 on/off by holding left trigger + tapping sync button. To adjust modes, tap the sync button.
Turn slot 2 on/off by holding right trigger + tapping sync button. To adjust modes, hold X + tap sync button.

I don't feel like typing out the rest so hopefully you can follow along by reading closely

[attachment=0:cwb8hox4]TunedMW2.rar[/attachment:cwb8hox4]

16a7kgk.jpg

If my trusty guide has not helped, you can either use your best friends google or youtube. There are many videos out there to help you. If you still can't figure it out after taking the time to learn this new information, then I would recommend returning your Viking controller :cry:

If I read your post right you said it starts in mode 0 which is wrong it starts in mode 1 it TOGGLED off

thatoneguy

apcoop7 said:

[attachment=0:urz6rbhv]TunedMW2.rar[/attachment:urz6rbhv]

16a7kgk.jpg

WOAHHHHHH!?!?!?!?! NERD RAGE!!!!!!!! :arrow: :twisted:

GOD SORRY I THOUGHT WE WERE ALLOWED TO ASK QUESTIONS IF WE NEEDED HELP ISN'T THAT WHAT THE forums IS FOR.....YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GET ALL BUTT HURT, I MEAN I AM SORRY I AM NOT A NERD

Xx Binno xX

The light is set to be a default of on in certain hex files. that is just the way E coded it. don't get you pannies in a bunch.

apcoop7

thatoneguy said:
apcoop7 said:

[attachment=0:2nv4kiv4]TunedMW2.rar[/attachment:2nv4kiv4]

16a7kgk.jpg

WOAHHHHHH!?!?!?!?! NERD RAGE!!!!!!!! :arrow: :twisted:

GOD SORRY I THOUGHT WE WERE ALLOWED TO ASK QUESTIONS IF WE NEEDED HELP ISN'T THAT WHAT THE forums IS FOR.....YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GET ALL BUTT HURT, I MEAN I AM SORRY I AM NOT A NERD

Yes you asked your questions, and I provided you with some basic instructions how to get your controller right. What exactly do u mean by "sorry I am not a nerd" I was just trying to help, please explain how I got butt hurt lol. Did I not write detailed instructions or should I have used words like "thingy" or "stuff." Sorry my style or writing on a forum is too "nerdy" for you. I'll try to write in a 3rd grade style of writing next time.

thatoneguy

Had nothing to do with the way you wrote what you wrote. I was referring to how you sit there and expect me to know how to do this like i didn't watch the videos, like i didn't read half these forums. But thanks for your help.