LMG mods?

bonefisher

You can use my TURBO HAMMER macro that does the same as the hybrid optic glitch! Then you can use anything that you want on it!

Any special setup i need with that mod i didn't see anything in the description. I Aiguille for still being new to this but o want to learn and not have to bother others all the time with my inane questions.

bonefisher

You can run anything you want on there! You should be good with the speed that is set on but incase it don't reset after every seven bullets you have to adjust up or down depending on your connection! Let me know how it is working for you!

bonefisher

Actually I have not tried to make anything for the other LMG's but all look into it when I have time!

That would be great if it worked with others to, but as fat as slowing it down how do i know of i have to is there a video of it working properly so i can compare? To be honest this of the most confusing part knowing what the mod should look/sound like. Any tips not just for this but for making/altering mod in general? And thank you top engine for your replies every bit of knowledge helps and knowing there is a good community behind this product makes it all the better.

bonefisher

I have no video on this but if you listen to the gun when the macro is off it will fire the first seven bullets at 900 rpm~ then it cuts down to 600 rpm~ with the macro on it will cycle the first seven bullets over and over giving you 900 rpm~ all the time! If your hearing that the gun is firing the first seven then getting slow then jumping back faster means you have to speed the multiplier in the editor up by .01 each time til you get it on staying in the 900 rpm~ range! If it stutters right away when you start firing you might want to back off .01 each time til it smooths out and stays on the 900 rpm~ range! These are very touchy to connection type so if you download someones macro and it is not working for your connection try speeding it up or down for your connection! In MW3 forum at the top there are some video's that can help you along the way on doing things for yourself! Check them out and if you need a help along the way there is always someone to help!

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, get HAMR with Hybrid Optic scope. Then, make a macro that does this:

Shoots... delays long enough for first 7 bullets, then presses left thumbstick to change scope. When it changes the scope to the other scope, it resets the gun so it'll shoot the next 7 bullets fast again. You can unload the HAMR a lot faster. I call it hybrid optic rapidfire glitch or I guess you could call it hybrid optic jitter. Not sure there's an official name for this exploit.

bonefisher

Yes, get HAMR with Hybrid Optic scope. Then, make a macro that does this:

Shoots... delays long enough for first 7 bullets, then presses left thumbstick to change scope. When it changes the scope to the other scope, it resets the gun so it'll shoot the next 7 bullets fast again. You can unload the HAMR a lot faster. I call it hybrid optic rapidfire glitch or I guess you could call it hybrid optic jitter. Not sure there's an official name for this exploit.
E! Your way behind in these forums! Let me bring you up to par! I've made a macro that reset the first 7 bullets to default called TURBO HAMMER without having to use hybrid scope! Try it out and let me know what you think? It is connection sensitive! You might have to adjust it up or down to find the sweet spot! We just seen the difference on the settings on the ragnarok between Brian and I !

odingalt

Staff member
I remember seeing your post but didn't have a chance to open up and look at the macro to see what the trick was :)