LOL Finally got my ban.

odingalt

Staff member
Disclaimer: "Viking does not condone the harassing of our competitors". :) With that said, we won't stop you from sharing with the world how much you love our stuff.

I think you've become a Viking veteran pretty quick if you've already been banned from those forums for talking up Viking products!

zyfix

i was simply replying to other users post regarding the actual rapid fire button what it would be or could be lol and simply stating the obvious left out
questions and answers from their staff. LOL I hadnt even begun to telll them about viking lol, although i think my last reply on the forum was in regards to a post where i found out about viking, and i think i was saying that i would have to check them out lol. HAHAHA

snicker313

I know I am new but that seems very silly and pointless.I for one would rather be in a forum that is respected for product and customer inovation (the very reason I joined). The viking controller is what we chose to buy because it is the best.I am sure that evil has a fine product , but cant do what ours can!Let them alone.

zyfix

i am sure they dont as i bought one from them 2 weeks prior to the one i bought here, i didnt bash them nor did i even mentino viking to compare to since i didnt even know who viking was at that time,. i simple posted what the **** thing did or didnt do and how it was mentioned or said it did do.

NYjetsNY1

Yeah if you have a problem at evil, it looks like they just delete your posts and ban you. At viking360, we always leave posts up and try to perfect our issues.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah if you have a problem at evil, it looks like they just delete your posts and ban you. At viking360, we always leave posts up and try to perfect our issues.

Eh sometimes we aren't able to fix something :-( No need here at the forums to cover up our mistakes though :)

Schaff68

Hi, i am new to Viking controllers, should get my custom built ps3 controller today. hope its ok that i am a ex-evil controllers customer , i had one of their 360 controllers, sold it with my 360 elite system.
And after what i have read online and here in the forums, i am glad i switched companies.

odingalt

Staff member
I don't think all customers from Evil have a bad experience. They offers some really awesome customization that we don't offer here. Their prices have come down in recent months which is good for customers as well.

With that said, I practically make a business out of selling to ex-Evil customers. WELCOME ABOARD!!! :)