Looking for viking members to clan up in oldschool MW2-BO.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im looking for people in the community that are tired of BO2 and want to kick butt in the retro COD series MW2 and blackops. If your every playin MW2 or Blackops and see me online shoot me a message and lets game it up. Im accepting friend request now so if your in the forums or own any viking products feel free to send me a friends request. If u dont know my GT it is WHITE 4ND N3RDY. Just send a friend request and a message saying VIKING and ill accept your freind request. Im looking for some people who want to clan up and own. Ill even play BO2 if you send me an invite. Im a avreage gamer, not super great but dont suck so feel free to hit me up and clan up and we can show off our mods or just chat about games or life whatever floats your boat. So ya hit me up and lets do this!

heck ya i haven't play those good games in awhile. Am on 12 hour shift so i only play in the morning for a couple hours weekends am usually all night.

Storm

I'll take you up on the, I am getting bored with BO2 and I do miss playing MW2 and BO. I am also a very average gamer, some games are better than others. I don't get on usually till after 730 pm cst. I have college homework to finish up and three kids to get into bed first.