Lots of ideas if you have the time.

jmwisc

odingalt

Staff member
Wow dude this is probably the best post I have ever seen in my forums. Extremely useful stuff. I don't get to play games very much nor do I find the time to search the internet for glitches, this kind of information is very valuable in helping us get macros made. Especially since you already did all the hard leg work (research) and posted it all in one easy-to-find place!

smallx

I agree with this. The kung fu flip from gears was so hard, it would be awesome if I could get it everytime (I think it's patched though)

The tactical insertion glitch is still possible but requires precision timing. I would love this as a macro

The appear dead glitch, this is the best. Seeing as this is a rapid fire controller we could rapidly tap Y (For those that don't know the faster you tap Y the better it looks, also the most consistently you tap it the better). This would be perfect

obo

This is a great post. When i get my controller im gonna put some time into making some of these

obo

JordanZ said:
Website is down?
Se7ensins recently upgraded their servers. It takes anywhere from instant to 72 hours for the DNS to update depending on the person. It's working fine for me, but it's still down foe others. Just give it a day or two and it will work for you again.