M21 sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

NITROTUEL

Umm... OK...Would it have been ok in the anything goes catergory?I now realize chat/development might not have been the right place for this.At least use proper grammer if your gonna be a grump! :lol:

odingalt

Staff member
All right you two, take it outside lol.

Nitro I think Blackburn is just worried that if we chat too much about just regular stuff in the game, people wanting to talk about adding more features to the Viking modchip might get lost in the shuffle.

But then again I don't want people to not have any fun at all while they are here. Maybe we should look at separate the game development forums, and then maybe also creating a general game chat forums for people to shoot the breeze about these games?

Blackburn

yeah i think there should be sub-forums in each game area

For example:

Modern Warfare 2
->General Discussion
->Driver Ideas and Tips
->Support

NITROTUEL

I guess I thought this was the place to talk about the game too.I think if your trying to build a community around your product Enthusiasm would be welcomed.....Maybe more comments on this thread about other peoples enthusiasm would follow.....not a bad thing is it.Thanks OD for understanding where I'm coming from.

Blackburn

NITROTUEL said:
I guess I thought this was the place to talk about the game too.I think if your trying to build a community around your product Enthusiasm would be welcomed.....Maybe more comments on this thread about other peoples enthusiasm would follow.....not a bad thing is it.Thanks OD for understanding where I'm coming from.
it is, but threads like that are not necessary! i dont see what you dont understand about that..... :shock:

Adecker

I agree with blackburn.... This thread had literally no point what so ever. I mean if it had said something like "m21 with the viking is good except...{bug, or something goes here that we need to look into}." That would have had some point. What you stated...No...sorry.

NITROTUEL

Blackburn said:
NITROTUEL said:
it is, but threads like that are not necessary! i dont see what you dont understand about that..... :shock:
Last thing I'm gonna say about this....and anything thats not business is....The M21 is a sniper rifle and "OMG THIZ GUN R TEH SHIZ" with my viking controller...

Status
Not open for further replies.