M60 jitter

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I was play in BO and I was lesson around with the M60 light machine gun and I found that this weapon can be a great jitter asset. I will post a jitter for this gun. I need to make a super fast jitter maybe 6.50 or even 7.00 on the speed multiplier. I need to mess around with the xyy spacings it I believe I can get this gun kick in at super fast rpms. It will be great for up close battle and has 100 rounds of ammo, beast. I'll post a macro hopefully this Friday! I defenentally think this will be a game changer. Keep informed as I will update a macro soon. Later viking community!!!!!

Boricua

So I was play in BO and I was lesson around with the M60 light machine gun and I found that this weapon can be a great jitter asset. I will post a jitter for this gun. I need to make a super fast jitter maybe 6.50 or even 7.00 on the speed multiplier. I need to mess around with the xyy spacings it I believe I can get this gun kick in at super fast rpms. It will be great for up close battle and has 100 rounds of ammo, beast. I'll post a macro hopefully this Friday! I defenentally think this will be a game changer. Keep informed as I will update a macro soon. Later viking community!!!!!

Dude we should try to get a group of people and do this with the snake glitch it would be awesome lol.