Mac Version

Liason

Not even sure if this is in the appropriate section...

Not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but a mac version for the software would be a big help. I'm a dedicated mac user and fortunately I own a multi-platform mac so I can run Windows when needed. TBH, its a bit of a pain in the ****. Apple is becoming the norm, just look at the stock price [I knew I should have bought at 90.00 lol]. I dunno, just an idea...

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah for the Macro creation software for "The Viking" macro controller we just don't have the budget to create a Mac version. The Windows version was about ~$20k to develop, it was done all in .NET, and doesn't translate into X-Code without rewriting the whole software from scratch. Since we're nearly sold out of macro controllers we can't find a reason to invest another $20k in Mac version of the software :-(

Multi-platform is hard for small companies!! We only have about ~1,700 macro controller customers, so if you can get everyone to pitch in an extra $10, we can get the Mac version made :))

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im on board haha however out of the 1,700 people that have purchased the macro, only about 10 or 20 of them are consistently on the forums.