Macro Looping with a single button press

spike1234

Hello,

I am new to the world of "Modded" controllers and was wondering if the Viking was able to loop a macro after a button pressed only once? I'm looking to get through some co-op games and would like to be able to set player 2 up with a decent loop but don't want to keep pressing a button on the controller in order to fire the macro. Is this possible. Thanks in advance :D

oDEEKo

Yep :)

In the macro editing software you can assign a macro to loop continuously until you press the button again.

You can download the software and have a poke around without needing a controller connected, if you want to check it out... To find the various loop options you select the 'gear icon' on the timeline screen, in that pop window there is a drop down box with the different options.

NYjetsNY1

oDEEKo said:
Yep :)

In the macro editing software you can assign a macro to loop continuously until you press the button again.

You can download the software and have a poke around without needing a controller connected, if you want to check it out... To find the various loop options you select the 'gear icon' on the timeline screen, in that pop window there is a drop down box with the different options.

Yep download the software here: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... back-moves

Download the macro software. Press the gear icon once you are editing a macro. The gear is in the top right corner while editing a macro.

Please let me know if you cannot find the loop options, I will then try to be more specific.