Macro Needed

camtana

I am new to Viking and was wondering if anyone had a maco that would aim and shot using the RT button? Also is there a macro set that will do the drop-shot-aim with the RT but when the LT is press the RT is shot only.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have two macros that will work for aim+shooting on the RT. U have to be more specific to what you play (game) and what weapons u use (full autos or specific semi auto gun).The RT dropshot with the LT canceler u explained is impossible to make for the fact that when u assign a function to say LT it doesn't override the normal LT function. U can make a RT fire+aim+drop and assign a on/off mode on a tac that will shut it down when u dont want to use it. Also I would prefer to make what u described on a tac button for the fact that there is no pre built function on the tac to work around like the stock buttons on your controller. Anyways give me an idea of what game u play what weapons u use and if u use default or tactical button layouts and ill post the macros u want alright.

camtana

Thank you or the reply and also your help. To answer your questions, I play COD BO2. I primarily stick to the assault rifles and sub machine guns. I like the semi auto rifles but none of the rapid fires macros that I have messed with seems to work well. Since its a new game I am sure that more more will be posted. The LT canceler was something I saw on one of the Viking videos that was a selling point for the Viking. I also primary use the tactical button layout because I like using the drop shot.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thank you or the reply and also your help. To answer your questions, I play COD BO2. I primarily stick to the assault rifles and sub machine guns. I like the semi auto rifles but none of the rapid fires macros that I have messed with seems to work well. Since its a new game I am sure that more more will be posted. The LT canceler was something I saw on one of the Viking videos that was a selling point for the Viking. I also primary use the tactical button layout because I like using the drop shot.

U really havent had any luck on BO2 Rf for semi autos? Go to the moddingbros sticky thread and on the first page go down 9to threads and download my file of macros. Then use NY jets humanized rf. I updated the speeds on his rf that he found works the best which is 2.45. This should take care of the semi auto fal for u. U can also try my SMR Rf macro for that weapon. There are good Rfs u just need to know where to look and i made it real easy to find all the best macros all in one spot. So check out the 44 some macros i posted and u will fond wbat your looking for.