Macro Newb here

RealTime

I just bought a Macro controller and I am excited to get it in my hands. At first I got it just to get me through the Star Wars Force Unleashed Lightsaber Challenge that has been the bane of my existence for several years now but I see it can do so much more cool things. Now since this is a discussion thread I will ask...What was the game that brought you here?

RealTime

Ok I got my controller yesterday and I finally have sometime to play with it. Watching the tutorial videos and trying to figure out everything.

odingalt

Staff member
FIFA. I was playing FIFA heavily around the time I designed the original XBOX 360 Macro controller.

bonefisher

COD! Been enjoying making macros ever since. Now your getting me wanting to dust off my old custom macro controller to go kick butt in Black Ops ll.

RealTime

Yeah I figured a lot would be he because of COD. FIFA is a surprise though. After I get SWFU2 challenges out of the way I am going to see what I can do to help with getting the mile high cheevo. lol

odingalt

Staff member
I have never played Minecraft but I always thought that macros would be useful in that game?