Macro programming mode, white led's?

Admirment

I'm not sure whats going on but my controller keep resetting itself like after 5 -10 mins. Sometimes the led's will turn off and the controller will still function but the macros won't. I use brand new battery's and it does not fix the problem.
my viking macro will not illuminate the white LED's when i plug it in to put macros on it. It just has two white LED's that stay white in the first player and forth player slots anyone know what the problen is?

Freyja

Staff member
my viking macro will not illuminate the white LED's when i plug it in to put macros on it. It just has two white LED's that stay white in the first player and forth player slots anyone know what the problen is?

I'm confused with your post, how can your white LED's not work and work at the same time?
To use your Macro controller you must insert the batteries and press the start button. LED's one and four should illuminate (like you said they are doing) Then you plug it into your computer using the PNC cable that was sent with your controller to load macros. When it is plugged in the LED's will flash in a circular motion until the controller is rebooted and disconnected.

bonefisher

Sometimes it gets stuck between programming and on so if unplug and plug back in to redo your steps it will take.

Admirment

I'm confused with your post, how can your white LED's not work and work at the same time?
To use your Macro controller you must insert the batteries and press the start button. LED's one and four should illuminate (like you said they are doing) Then you plug it into your computer using the PNC cable that was sent with your controller to load macros. When it is plugged in the LED's will flash in a circular motion until the controller is rebooted and disconnected.
i got it connected but it is taking hours to sync for some reason do yall have any suggestions?

Admirment

i have had my viking macro for a year and i quit playing xbox for like 3 months and i come back and it still has my old macros when i plug the PNC it stays in the 1 and 4 player slots and sometime the 2nd and 3rd player slots will turn plain white and not blink and the 2nd and 4th player slots blink and i keep unplugging and trying it again and when its does the 3rd and 2nd and the 1st and 4th blink it connects but i try impoting my macros to my computer and its taking hours and still aint syncing i dont know whats wrong anybody can help please

Freyja

Staff member
Sounds like you might have a poor connection somewhere with the PNC cable either at your controller or computer; possibly the PNC cable is worn out. I have no idea why it would take hours to load your macros; it should take a couple of seconds to maybe a few minutes depending on the size of what you are loading and how many you are trying to do at a time. What kind of computer and OS are you using?