Macro repair question

jojoenglish85

Hi just submitted a ticket for my macro. The tac switches are starting to stick and one of them is completely stuck and not working at all. I was wondering if there is any way to be able to use a more sturdy material as subtitutes for them when i send it back in. I would definitely pay more to have better ones installed.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Hi just submitted a ticket for my macro. The tac switches are starting to stick and one of them is completely stuck and not working at all. I was wondering if there is any way to be able to use a more sturdy material as subtitutes for them when i send it back in. I would definitely pay more to have better ones installed.
Dude that sucks, how long have you been using the controller. The only reason i'm asking is because I hope this doesn't happen to mine.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I'm pretty sure this is kind of a freak accident or maybe sweat or u spilled something in it this isn't usually a problem

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I'm pretty sure this is kind of a freak accident or maybe sweat or u spilled something in it this isn't usually a problem
Actually it does happen quite a bit, wear and tear damage just pushing them over again over the months will push them nearly completely in or collapse on one side.

NYjetsNY1

It does not happen quite a bit as you say, but it can happen after an extreme amount of use and wear and tear.