Macro software

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Can you assign two macros to one button?

IE autospot and hold breath on the left trigger? Thanks to all who reply
its plausible. There are macros that perform 2 functions off one assigned button like drop shot plus rapid fire. It all depends on the macro your making. I don't know how auto spot works but I know how auto breath works. U can't override the main function that being the LT but auto breath relays on the L3 which doesn't negitivly affect the LT function. However the auto spot works I.D.k it might get tripped up with the LT main function. As long as the LT doesn't negitivly affect how auto spot works u should be able to draw both macros to work off the LT. If the LT acts as a canceled u can always make a tac operated macro being the tac doesn't have a main function to it. Short answer yes multiple macros can work off the assigned macro destination, however there are limitations to certain macro operations. Sometimes the two macros won't coincided with each other or the main function that the macro is assigned to.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, but you must draw them manually together on the timeline editor. You can't assign two .VKM files to one button. But you can draw as many things happening at the same time on one .vkm macro as you want.