macros quit working

fathersin

I notice if I turn my macro on and off a few times during a single game eventually it just stops working all together.

I'm guessing this is not working as intended. Right now I have one macro setup on right trigger 10 sps rapidfire and lt2 is settup for another macro I made for halo.

RT3 is set to turn off right trigger macro which it does but if I use it more then a few times (3x max) during a game it turns off mod chip.

Or atleast it seems to turn it off meaning all macros custom settings no longer work.

I can reset this process by removing the battery pack then restarting it any advise?

obo

fathersin said:
Yea several times I reprogram daily as I test out diffrent macros.
I hate to be the one to speak the obvious, but try putting in fresh batteries lol. That seems to be the magic trick for half the problems here. And if you have tried that already, then it's probobly a bug with the latest software. I would wait till the next firmware comes out and then repogram it.

odingalt

Staff member
M0N5T3R EN3RGY said:
the only thing that's really happening to me is i get an error when i try to import from my controller.

If the controller has the same .vks on it that was there when we shipped it from the factory, that .vks is incompatible with the latest software. Try creating a new macro and uploading it into the controller, then next time it should let you import from your controller.

fathersin

I see I have created a new custom vks.
It now does not lock controller switching turbo on and off but, it does go off when I try and use corpsehump and occasionally jump01.

I have updated to latest version which fixed issue with switching turbo on and off but, corpsehump locks controller I don't know why check it out.

[attachment=1:2fi1onco]corpsehump.vkm[/attachment:2fi1onco]

[attachment=0:2fi1onco]jump01.vkm[/attachment:2fi1onco]

I think corpsehump is broken it worked fine on vers 8.1.1 but now it doesn't work and I've tried modifying it a few times not sure what to do.

What I want is just something to do left controller stick click to click repeat 9 to 10x per second.

odingalt

Staff member
Ahh, the developer did change a bug in 8.1.4. The problem was anything you created that used the right stick click, would somehow magically change to the left click stick when you saved and reloaded. I'm wondering if this screwed up something with any macros using the sticks. Might be worth trying to re-make that macro from scratch in the new software to see if it solves the freezing. Sorry for the constant lack of backwards-compatibility, it seems this will continue until we find all the bugs (that is, vkm and vks note being backwards compatible)