make a new mode for MW2

Paul

supersman said:
can anyone on the site try to make a lock-on mode/aimbot for

thanx

1. This is impossible.

2. You seriously need an aimbot... Wow. Go play computer and buy some VIP hacks if you want an aimbot...

Gezilla

Ok i am still new here but i think this has already been talked about in the Anything goes fourm!!! As far as i know the viking controller can not alter codes coded into the game.How the viking works is by repetitive functions like the right trigger people can only push a button so fast the viking chip takes that alot further by pushing it as fast as it can without lagging the game up.At the same time the viking also offers other thing like button glitches> Like the jitter mode that uses a certian combo of buttons on a timing system.It switches between your weapons to make a semi auto gun fire full auto>>> Now like i said i am still pretty new to this and i might be wrong on how it all works but i dont think so if anyone wants to correct me please feel free!!!! Hope this helped you out :D :cool:

Paul

viking360fan said:
he just fucking joined gtfo .

Maybe I won't GTFO, hmm?

Anyway, a lesson for the OP, aim bot hacks just go too far. I would suggest you try getting better at aiming.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The viking can do almost anything that you could do by pressing buttons, only it can do the exact same thing every time, no human error.