mass effect 3

noonoo390

hey is anybody playying the mass effect 3 demo muktiplayer it looks good. think i might get it, have u guys tried the macro with it yet. i did i have a rapid a button and standerd rapid fire, still trying to find the right speed tho but, yea this game looks great download it on the 360 marketplace and try it out

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I use the rapidfire on my ragnarok for it, about 7.3 SPS. How do I make a rapid A button though because I'd love to do that on my macro. Idk what a good rapidfire would be though either, idk how to make macros for my macro controller still.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Once you get the hang of it you will get it. What you do pretty much is make it so that you hit A several times really fast. You make the A presses really close to eachother and just about 2-3 presses. You then go into the gears and set it to loop until button is released and assign it to a tac switch.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Just saw that there was a Skyrim A Button Masher macro created that should work on Mass Effect 3 if you wanted to try it out noonoo390.

MJ23KB24, do you by any chance have a rapidfire instruction tutorial for the macro? I am trying to learn how to use the timeline editor, but I am not quite good at determining how to make for example a 7 SPS macro. It obviously harder than just changing the numbers in the software like for the Ragnarok. I know you have the anti-recoil and fast reload tutorials up which I still am going to check out eventually.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I do not have a rapid fire one out yet however would be willing to make one. Rapid fires are very game specific I have found.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I found that out once I started playing gotham city imposters and the mass effect 3 demo, rapidfire is very weird GC and slightly different in mass effect, very difficult to not get skippy. I think I'm most curious about how the macros are for CoD the most because I feel like knowing that would allow me ot just figure out how they work for other games.

I def think a rapidfire one would be useful. I am extremely busy right now at college and have hardly any free time anymore so you don't have to make one, I was just curious if you had one up already and I'd eventually check it out. I still havent seen the anti-recoil one and only some of the fast reload

I hardly get to even touch my xbox here at school so it's no biggy

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well I have been wanting to make one just not enough motivation so this will be my motivation haha. All I got is middle school so I have a lot of free time. It will be up around saturday I would say.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Oh ok man, awesome thanks dude! I've been looking at other rapidfire macros to see how they work. I've been using about 7 SPS on my Ragnarok for Mass Effect 3 (which works pretty well, no skipping) on the pistols, burst sub machine guns, and the semi auto Mattock assault rifle. I just made a rapidfire macro which should be about 7 SPS (based it off the macro for the MK14 that someone made for MW3, and theirs was about 7.2 SPS so i tweaked the speed multiplier down a little to make it 7 SPS).

I'll let you know how it works when I get to test it out and I'll upload it to the macro library if it works well, for those who want to use it, otherwise I'll be doing more tweaking to it. I think the skyrim A masher should work perfect in this game for when you get downed too so I'm gonna try it.

BTW, I don't get how to use the slider for the trigger presses that increases the sensitivity of the press. I know it's supposed to be used to make humanized rapidfire, but I just don't know when it's appropriate to use or how to use it effectively. Any easy way to explain?

Last edited: