Maximum amout of modes???

tn102

is there a maximun to the amount of modes that can be used by one of your controllers. I am gettin a hammer (already purchased, its on its way) and was just wondering if there was a maximum limit of modes that the controller could hold. I ain't going to do anything stupid with it as it is over $100, so you don't have to worry about me trying to combine the codestogether. However, since there are the all in one hex codes and seperate hex codes for each game, there should be sumthing that will identify each part of the coding for each mode in the hex code and it combines them into one code for the controller so you can remove which ones you don't need and add ones that you would like to have. This is just a suggestion, i don't know if it could be done, but if it could, that would be kool

odingalt

Staff member
We're doing some product research and looking at what, if any, Windows software we could bundle in the future with the Hammer and Raven products to help make it easier for customers to customize their game presets. I've got a few very rough prototypes sitting here in my shop. Honestly we're spending most of our time keeping up with Christmas orders :). After x-mas we will have a lot more time to look into product development. I think we will be able to bundle a software and a .hex file, essentially the software will be a .hex editor, but will make it easy for you to edit different features that you may want (or not want)

Keep the good suggestions coming!!!

Unfortunately for now you'll be stuck using any number of the Drivers on our download page for now.