maybe a quick scope with the breath holding in lol

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' started by xROBYGx, Dec 26, 2011.

1. xROBYGx

xROBYGx New Member

um i think it would be cool to have a macro where it aims like a quick scope and and it holds the breathing thing just recently got my viking just a idea

2. MJ23KB24

MJ23KB24 ModdingBros Leader

There was a macro like this but for hard scoping. Your always welcome to try and make it yourself. If your not too familiar with the software just put the record feature on your controller and record yourself doing it. Then edit it a little in the software and WaaLaa! You made yourself a macro. If you dont want to do it then Ill do it in the morning its 3:00 in the morning over here so when I wake up Ill make it.

3. xROBYGx

xROBYGx New Member

alright cool and yea its 3:00 in the moring over here also and yea man thanks yea just when ever u have time it would be great

4. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

Thanks mj and Roby you should at least attempt it!

5. MJ23KB24

View attachment HoldbreathQS.vkm <------------- There you go assign it to a tac switch only. I can make one where you assign it to LT the only bad thing is it wont zoom out. So I would have to do a cancel at the end which is like run or something to break from scoping. You need quickdraw and it works for L118A and the MSR.

6. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

MJ, please upload to library once perfected and completed. Thank you!

7. MJ23KB24

Will do I might try to improve it a little or figure a way of putting it on LT.

8. xROBYGx

xROBYGx New Member

alright thanks but i had a problem when i assigned it to the tac it wasnt working maybe i was doing something wrong or the perks were wrong or something but need help with this one

9. THExGrnArr0wx

THExGrnArr0wx New Member

put on SOH, QUICKDRAW,Steady AIM. then use the MSR or the L118A as primary..

10. xROBYGx

xROBYGx New Member

ok and does it matter if there pro or not

11. MJ23KB24

Nope really the only one that matters in quickdraw as long as you have quickdraw you should be fine.

12. computergeek13

computergeek13 New Member

i dont think it should need to be pro? only like on tac knife with QD pro.

13. xROBYGx

xROBYGx New Member

ok so if i have quick draw pro then it wont work or it doesnt matter if pro or not

14. MJ23KB24

Either way it should not matter.