Missing Weapons Online

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Anyone else noticed that the Dragunov and W1200 are available offline, but not online? They arn't very common offline either...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No it isn't. The only pump action online is the SPAS-12. There is the 1887 which is a lever action and the AA-12 which is full-auto, but the rest are semi-auto.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't know, but I seem to remember seeing another gun offline that wasn't online since I posted this. Unless you count Soaps semi-auto intervention? In the one sniping mission where you start with a silenced intervention, he kept missing and shooting like crazy.

Paul

PS3andCOD said:
I don't know, but I seem to remember seeing another gun offline that wasn't online since I posted this. Unless you count Soaps semi-auto intervention? In the one sniping mission where you start with a silenced intervention, he kept missing and shooting like crazy.

Maybe it was a game hax, or an m21? :p

Itz CHARLEY

Ya soap. Mohawk. Captain. Douchbag with a heartbeat sensor. Cod4 protagonist. Killed the old guy and the handicapped on armed Russian bald man. Tourtured a guy with a car battery. Killed lots of people. All around bamf. BFF of captain Price. Sucks with the intevention. Hacker.

Paul

PS3andCOD said:
No, he had an intervention, and my game isn't hacked. I was talking offline, soap the missions guy.

Yeah I know, I meant maybe Soap hacked the rof. ;O

PS3andCOD

Contributor
But it is different. The desert eagle in MW2 is different from the one in MW (it sucks now by the way) and so is the Gold one. I wish they had gold camo in MW2... I had them all in MW.