Mk14 dropshot+aim+breath(optional if u run that perk)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Nice man love to see the ModdingBro name on those macros! You should of put Brian as the author though man! Still want you to get the credit you deserve.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Na It was your macro u made, i just made slight improvements on it to be used for the MK14. I think when it loops more macros together the rapid fire gets compromised a little and i just tweaked the multiplier and got it firing a lot faster. there still is a little hiccup after the first two bullets fired but hardly noticeable.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmmm usually its because the macro has a button or command past the rapid fires last dot, but I didnt see that with yours.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ya im still learning i just noticed that if i shoot standing up at .54 (with all the drop+aim+breath disabled)with this rapid fire it shoots really fast and when i apply the drop+aim+breath it seemed to have a couple hiccups, at least for me. when i decreased it to .50 it just fired like it did when it was at .54 (without all the drop, aim, & breath added). I don't know if that has something to do with all the functions running at once or what? I read somewhere where someone was having problem with a rapidfire when online and they thought it was because of the added led flashes to the RF and when they disabled it, it fixed the lag problem they were having. Maybe it could be something like that or maybe its just a little bit different for everyone due to connection i.d.k? When i said this particular macro has a little hiccup after the first two bullets its more like a studer in the sound of the gun being fired but the bullets don't studer just the sound of the gun being fired seemed gaped a little like bam bam....bam bam bam ect.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I know exactly what your talking about the "slang" for it around here is it skips, its almost like a delay for a split second. When you have a rapid fire you want to try and eliminate all of those without decreasing fire rate however it usually doesnt turn out that way sadly. Maybe one day I will find the trick but as of now I havent found a way to eliminate that issue without decreasing fire rate. I dont know about the lag, I mean I guess it is possible to happen usually its connection though. Connection hurts some macros in different ways and this may be one of the ways.