MK14 rapidfire

tlrsilver

this is a macro i made ill try to get a video up later it works nice for mk14 with or without rapid-fire attachment

Attachments

• mw3rapidfirebeta1.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 62

barrow

I played with this macro this morning for a few hours, no rapid-fire attachment, just the macro on the MK14. I liked it. I'm not sure if it's any faster than the rapid-fire jets made, but it felt about as fast. I would need to go and forth between the two to see if one is faster than the other. This felt good though, I'm going to leave it on. Thanks!

tlrsilver

theater mode does it no Justis on your own host it looks like it skips a lot, but it does not. i will try to get up a video later. i played last night with rapid fire suppressor on kill confirmed and picked up 3 games with 30+ kills and 2 quad feeds.

i know it is my first rapid fire but i have tryed speeds around it and that is the fastest i can get so far.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
theater mode does it no Justis on your own host it looks like it skips a lot, but it does not. i will try to get up a video later. i played last night with rapid fire suppressor on kill confirmed and picked up 3 games with 30+ kills and 2 quad feeds.

i know it is my first rapid fire but i have tryed speeds around it and that is the fastest i can get so far.

Keep up the work man still have yet to try it but it seems like everyones liking it so keep it up!