Mod Block

I tried using 10sps and then 7sps with my m16 in the multiplayer and it seems that I activate the mod block and it won't let me shoot, can anyone show me how to make a lower sps using the macro time line editor, like for example 5sps? Or 3sps? I just want to save having to keep pressing down the trigger when using the M16 without getting mod blocked

NYjetsNY1

the black ops mod is different then any of the others... make sure ur using the black ops one... i used all day = no mod block... but the black ops one is DIFFERENT USE IT 10SPF --- no mod block

NYjetsNY1 said:
the black ops mod is different then any of the others... make sure ur using the black ops one... i used all day = no mod block... but the black ops one is DIFFERENT USE IT 10SPF --- no mod block

I'll give it try because I might have used the MW2 10sps, how ever I did try the Black Ops lower 7sps macro and at times my right trigger would lock (mod block) so I'll be suprised if the Black Ops 10sps will work! Unless it's my controller that freezes up but everything else works fine!

Blackburn

Use the rapid fire macros I POSTED under Black Ops. They are designed specifically to defeat the mod block using the simplest method. Other people are reporting issues with the Viking Staff one.

Blackburn said:
Use the rapid fire macros I POSTED under Black Ops. They are designed specifically to defeat the mod block using the simplest method. Other people are reporting issues with the Viking Staff one.

I tried your Black Ops 7sps and I was getting mod blocked with the MI6 which I think is weird cuz the gun has a delay after every burst, I tried 10sps and it didn't happen as much as the 7sps! I'm starting to wonder if it's the controller that freezes my trigger when I shoot...is there any way you can make a lower sps like 5sps or 3sps just so I can test it or is there a test I can run for my controller to make sure it's working properly? Thank you for your time!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
5 sps should work perfectly for the burst guns... In MW2, it didn't detect trigger pulls inbetween the bursts, and it seems like black ops is watching for those as well. The delay on the bursts is 0.2 seconds, so 5 sps should perfectly hit it every time.

PS3andCOD said:
5 sps should work perfectly for the burst guns... In MW2, it didn't detect trigger pulls inbetween the bursts, and it seems like black ops is watching for those as well. The delay on the bursts is 0.2 seconds, so 5 sps should perfectly hit it every time.

I tried making a 5 sps rapid fire macro but I couldn't figure it out, can anyone help out? I want to test a lower sps to see if I can avoid triggering the mod block while using the M16/G11! I have already tried both the BO 10 sps and 7 sps in the macro library and they both seem to triggered the mod block and get me killed :( If I continue to get mod blocked with a 5 sps I'm probably gonna have to write a support ticket cuz it seems like everyone else is doing fine with 10 sps except for me! Thanks for all your help!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
One thing I should add is that some people are measuring the sps differently, as blackburn talks about... The important thing is that you have a trigger pull every 0.2 seconds on the dot, or maybe something like 0.21 just in case... Whatever the sps is supposed to be doesn't really matter.

odingalt

Staff member
I've been having luck at 8.9SPS, I uploaded a couple o' macros to the on-line library.