Mod button location

iflawdya

Wondering if there is a way to relocate the mod button to maybe the center of the controller? I noticed while playing I often hit the button and end up changing things during game play. Just a thought.

battlelog

Whats up man, I had to send my controller back so they could check it out, kept on acting weird?? I never really had issues with that?

iflawdya

I havent played in a while with it. Had a lot going on this week. But I had some of the same issues when I unplugged it all the mods were reset. Im gonna keep an eye on it. If your around tonight around 9et Ill give you a call.

TecHunter

I would ask if that would affect the warranty, if not it would be a simple move. Just drill another hole and hot glue it to the new location.

iflawdya

I would ask if that would affect the warranty, if not it would be a simple move. Just drill another hole and hot glue it to the new location.

I was wondering more along the lines that if I ordered another one could it be put in the middle as opposed to the left or right side options.

`HAZ3`

Wondering if there is a way to relocate the mod button to maybe the center of the controller? I noticed while playing I often hit the button and end up changing things during game play. Just a thought.

Hi,
i am from germany and new here in Forum, so i got my controller this thursday from viking delivered and i like the
position of the mod button. i had a few modded controllers where the mod button positioned almost next to the center and that sucks to change quickly the modes while playing! the only thing you have to agitate, if the handling with that is better on your left or right side and how fasten you change your modes. i am so happy that i found vikingdigital to get one ragnorak controller, i never owned one where i have so much opportunitys and the handling is so easy, only missing thing, there could be more features like Jump-Shot or Sniper Aim-Shot with Rifles, just hold R1 Aim+breath and give one shot, but also without this features awesome controller guys and a perfect service, i just got mine on four days delivered, fantastic! But maybe one of you guys can help me out to find the right sps settings for different kind of mw3 weapons that i can program it and also for reload timing etc., i found out that when i enable rapidfire some weapons shooting slower as disabled, i switched allready different speed modes but i guess i have to connect it to the pc to change it perfectly. My favourite ones are UMP45, P90, ACR6.8, FAD, Type95, FMG9,PP9...i forgot it, anyway, i would appreciate it if someone can help me out! thx:rolleyes:

...sorry for my bad english..

TecHunter

Well the controllers are built to order not pre built. So, i wouldn't see why they cant do that. Maybe one of the mods will let you know!

odingalt

Staff member
Putting the tac switch in the "topside" of the controller creates a huge headache. I mean like 30 minutes added to the install to dissassemble the entire shell, drill and glue the hole in the top (if there's a spot for it), fish wires around in the mod (if they'll even fit), etc. etc. etc. Considering our guys can do a PS3 Ragnarok in under an hour, adding 30 minutes adds a lot of labor. That's why we've just been offering bottomside left and right it's easier. Probably not the answer you were looking for! I know Fredrow has always been a really big fan of putting tac switches on top when it comes to his XBOX360 mods. If you were asking for this on XBOX360 it would actually be easier for us that putting the tac switches on the bottom lol. But PS3 is a whole other ballgame.

iflawdya

Thank you for the response odingalt. Definitely not the response I was looking for. lol I can live with it though. Thanks for making a great controller.