ModdingBros Media files update. Also new sticky folder?!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Wanted to share with everyone that i updated my media folders and cut a bunch of garbage macros out. I slimed it down a bunch and only added offical ModdingBros macros in my media folders. U can still find all the best and greatest macros in all the mess which is the BO2 forums but if your looking for basic all around good macros for all play types "be that default or tactical" then visit ModdingBros sticky thread page 1 at the very bottom and glance through my media folders.

I want everyone to know that I dont claim to have the best fastest or greatest macros but what i do have and offer is quality, quanitay, all around fully funtional macros for all play styles. If your looking for quick no nonsence setups then i got you coverd.

I want to create another macro folder of all the top macros for BO2 and hopefully make it a sticky BUT before I do so I would like permission from the top macro makers to make this one stop no nonsense macro shop! Im calling on NY Jets, Modders/Apex Nugz, Bonefisher, Odin and any other members who has made top notch A+++ macros that everyone is using!

I feel there is too much garbage macros floating around here and to many pages to surf around to find good macros so I want these top creators " U know who u are" to bring me there best macros so I can compile them into media folders and break'em down into proper macro catigories for easy macro searches without the garbage macros. Lets streamline our searches and eleminater the clutter people. I hope u all are with me and can see what a mess this BO2 forum has become. Together we can make it so simple to get all the quality macros in one spot.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Alright when I get off work today ill compile all the best macros around in this forum and put them in media folders under the catigory type of the mod. Ill put in in its own seperate thread and hopefully everyone will use it to find the macros there searching for. I can constanly update the folder as well. As long as pepole respond back to me what macros are worthy Ill be able to update the folder. Ill get started later today and ill defenatly have it up and running before the end of today!

Last edited:

abilly26

Hey N3RDY, can u make a Ultrafast jump shot Jitter?

Alright when I get off work today ill compile all the best macros around in this forum and put them in media folders under the catigory type of the mod. Ill put in in its own seperate thread and hopefully everyone will use it to find the macros there searching for. I can constanly update the folder as well. As long as pepole respond back to me what macros are worthy Ill be able to update the folder. Ill get started later today and ill defenatly have it up and running before the end of today!
U made a Fast Jump shot Jitter but never made an Ultra fast one, the Jitter still works for S12 shotgun, if u have time to make one, that would really cool of u man

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U made a Fast Jump shot Jitter but never made an Ultra fast one, the Jitter still works for S12 shotgun, if u have time to make one, that would really cool of u man
If u have my fast jumpshot jitter then just change the speed multiplier to 3.85 and now u have ultrafast jumpshot jitter. Ill update my media folder soon and add all my old jitters. Ill rename them S12 jitters so people dont get confused and try to use them on the remington or KSG shotguns as they are useless after the jitter patch!

oX_SLEVIN_Xo

Yes pleasedo compile this stuff, sorry for the questions. It's just alot of macros here and macros there. Just not sure where to go. I dl'ed the modbros and I'm playin with it now. But if the macros were all in a particular spot, I think it would alleviate some of the issues.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Updated the media folder. If there is a big enough demand for the old jitters on the S12 shotgun for dropshot jitters or jumpshot jitters ill re make them. I dont want to do all that work if people are not using them. Not only do i have to make default macros id have to make tactical macros as well.